Making Your Nylons LastGina Lance
1) Buy smart. Nylons that have reinforced toes, a reinforced crotch and viagra online fedex a little spandex or elastic will last longer than their sheer, flimsy counterparts. They may cost more, but with proper handling they'll last a long time.
3) Insert thumb into the generic cialis from india warning opening of one leg. Gather nylons all the way to the toe before inserting foot. Gently pull nylons evenly from both sides moving up the leg; stretching or snagging mainly occurs when you pull nylons too hard from the center.
4) Steer clear of the corner of your desk, park benches or any rough surface that may catch on your legs!
5) Carry a small bottle of clear nail polish. Dab a small amount on a hole or run the minute you notice it.
6) Hand-wash nylons instead of throwing them in the washing machine. Rinse well, and then roll in a towel to absorb water. Hang them over a clean towel to dry.
7) Store nylons in Ziploc bags. This will keep them safe from bra hooks, lace edges and other hazards as they get tossed around in lingerie drawers.
Also! It doesn’t hurt to stash an extra pair in the glove compartment of viagra department of pharmacy services your car, or in your purse if you are going to a long event such as Pride. Believe me, you’ll get a run in your hose just when you don’t want to, so being prepared always helps!